- SAIA, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
- Werner Enterprises to Participate in Three Investment Conferences
- Rumors Swirl of a Daimler-Fiat Truck Deal
- Swift Transportation Rejects $2.2 Billion Takeover Offer
- Will Old Dominion Freight Line Keep On Trucking?
- YRC Freight Upgrades Three Terminals to Full Distribution Center Status
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with David S. Congdon, President and CEO of Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL)
- Why Quality Distribution (QLTY) Could Beat Earnings Estimates Again
- ArcBest Corporation to Appear at the Cowen Global Transportation & Aerospace/Defense Conference
- Landstar Earns Top 100 3PL Provider and Top 10 3PL Excellence Awards from Inbound Logistics
- World Business Briefing | Europe: Germany: Stake In Truck Maker Is Raised
- Volkswagen Makes Offer To Take Over Truck Maker
- Hedge Fund Plans to Solicit Proxies
- G.M. Said to Be Selling a Truck Unit
- David R. Parker, President, CEO and Chairman of Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. (CVTI), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript
- YRC Freight Introduces Redesigned Website and Instant, Easy-to-Use Dimensional Web Quoting
- Con-way Chief Executive Officer To Address Cowen Conference
- Buyout for Truck Company
- World Business Briefing | Europe: Germany: Suitor Abandons Bid for Scania
- Swedish Truck Maker Vows to Resist Suitor
- Landstar Announces Its Mid-Quarter Conference Call
- ABF Freight Drivers Earn Recognition at the National Truck Driving Championships
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with David R. Parker, President, CEO and Chairman of Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. (CVTI)
- Wunderlich Securities Sees Potential To Once Again Differentiate Via M&A Activity For Celadon
- Saia, Inc. Celebrates 90th Anniversary
- Holland and Reddaway Named by Toyota North American Parts as 2014 LTL Logistics Partners of the Year
- ADW Capital Partners Takes Nearly 3% Stake in USA Truck
- Can The Uptrend Continue for Echo Global (ECHO)?
- Wunderlich Securities Sees Truckload Fundamentals Improving For Swift Transportation
- Saia to Present at Cowen and Company 7th Annual Global Transportation & Aerospace/Defense Conference
- David S. Congdon, President and CEO of Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript
- G.M. May Sell a Unit
All news content is copyright of their respective sources. The information obtained does not necessarily reflect the views of Ahern & Associates and is provided as a courtesy to our clients.
Arkansas Transit Home, Inc. (ATH) was founded in 1958 by my late father, Wendell Chandler. In fact, to Illustrate how long that is got most trucking companies, our DOT number only has five numbers.
I would like to thank you Andy for making this very important and life changing event possible. It was a great experience.
Arkansas Transit Homes, Inc.
We have worked with you and your colleagues at Ahern Associates for some time now. We find your expertise in the area of logistics (be it in consulting or based on being hired for acquisition analysis) to be out standing. We value the relationship and are very happy to give you this letter of reference..
You should feel free to have any party call us to discuss our experience.
Benesch Attorneys at Law
England has been formally associated with Andy Ahern and his colleagues for approximately the past three years primarily in the area of acquisitions. During that period, we have experienced a professionalism that is refreshing. Andy offers in-depth expertise as well as industry knowledge born from extensive experience, a combination which adds material value well beyond a normal business relationship.
We anticipate a long Ė term, mutually beneficial association. It was a great experience.
Very truly yours,
Keith c. Wallace,Jr.
Senior Vice President / Chief Financial Officer
C.R. England, Ind
Century Carriers, Inc. and its subsidiaries are family owned businesses that was started 1998. When the Transportation business was booming, times were great but, like other family owned businesses we didnít prepare for the economy the past year. My wife and I lost many hours sleep and made many calls to attorneys, banks, and whom ever would listen to our story trying to figure out how we were going to save our business for our future and our children.
Andy and his team has given us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel and we are making progress, thanks again.
Kevin Henderson, President/CEO
Century Carriers Inc. / Century Expedited Inc.
Originally, I met Andy at a Truckload Carrier`s Conference during a round table discussion on the transition of family business. Andy was very knowledgeable about the topic and expressed many ideas that we hadn`t thought of. During the down turn of our industry in 2001, We called upon Andy, as a consultant, to help us understand how to turn our business around. We hired Ahern and Associates to come in and do businesses review. By giving us a road map to success with their intial audit, they helped turn our business around within thirty days.
Andy Ahern and Ahern & Associates have always delivered exactly what they have promised.
Don Christenson, President
Christenson Transportation, Inc.
We have thought about selling our business one day, but we really didnít know much about how to go about it. Your company contacted us a few months ago about a client of yours that was looking to buy businesses like ours. Now just a few months later, the sale is complete. Everything went very smoothly, Ahern was there to guide us through the beginning of the process. We are very happy with our whole experience with Ahern, especially Andy and Brian. They gave us personal attention any time we had questions or concerns.
John & Jennifer Rainney
I wanted to thank you for your guidance, leadership and support. The professionalism and dedication of you and your staff is outstanding. The knowledge you posses of the transportation industry and its inner workings was been a huge asset to us in our time of transition. With your assistance we have been able to make significant changes within our company to improve structure and productivity. Aherns onsite visit and detailed evaluation of our company has been a very valuable tool. The outside look at how we do business and the suggestions you've made to improve our overall performance have been very valuable. All of your advice and direction has been thoughtful and caring, I feel that you truly care about our business and success. You've done everything you said you would do and then some, working with you and your dedicated staff has been a pleasure and will improve the productivity of our company. I look forward to a long relationship with Ahern and Associates.
Specialized Business Solutions. INC