- Reddaway Relocates Stockton Terminal
- Today In Business | Scania Rejects Second Offer
- Menlo Logistics Promotes Brian Murphy to Senior Director of Business Development -- Emerging Markets
- Con-way Freight President To Address Raymond James Conference
- Quality Distribution, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2014 Results
- World Business Briefing | Asia: Japan: Volvo to Buy Nissan Stake
- Swedish Truck Maker Vows to Resist Suitor
- Rumors Swirl of a Daimler-Fiat Truck Deal
- 4Q14 performance of J.B. Hunt‚Äôs fast-growing ICS segment
- VW Takes Stake in Truck Maker Based in Munich
- Knight Transportation, Inc. Announces Participation in Upcoming Conference
- Heartland Express, Inc. Announces Public Secondary Offering
- World Business Briefing | Europe: Germany: Suitor Abandons Bid for Scania
- Hedge Fund Plans to Solicit Proxies
- Reddaway Recognized by EPA for Commitment to Improving the Environment
- Werner Enterprises President and COO Discusses West Coast Port Challenges on CNBC
- Saia to Present at Raymond James 36th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- My ride in a YRC big rig (Video)
- Landstar Announces Its Mid-Quarter Conference Call
- Con-way Freight Employees in Gary/Hammond Turn Away Union
- Heartland Express Announces Pricing of Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock
- Fourth-quarter performance of Landstar
- Quality Distribution misses 4Q profit forecasts
- USA Truck Enters into New Cooperation Agreements with Baker Street and Stone House
- Marten Transport Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Germany: Truck Makers Are Urged to Discuss Merger
- A closer look at Landstar System
- World Business Briefing | Europe: Germany: Stake In Truck Maker Is Raised
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Stock Gaining Today After Deutsche Bank Upgrade
- ArcBest Corporation to Appear at the Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference
- Quality Distribution beats 4Q profit forecasts
- Volkswagen Makes Offer To Take Over Truck Maker
All news content is copyright of their respective sources. The information obtained does not necessarily reflect the views of Ahern & Associates and is provided as a courtesy to our clients.
Arkansas Transit Home, Inc. (ATH) was founded in 1958 by my late father, Wendell Chandler. In fact, to Illustrate how long that is got most trucking companies, our DOT number only has five numbers.
I would like to thank you Andy for making this very important and life changing event possible. It was a great experience.
Arkansas Transit Homes, Inc.
We have worked with you and your colleagues at Ahern Associates for some time now. We find your expertise in the area of logistics (be it in consulting or based on being hired for acquisition analysis) to be out standing. We value the relationship and are very happy to give you this letter of reference..
You should feel free to have any party call us to discuss our experience.
Benesch Attorneys at Law
England has been formally associated with Andy Ahern and his colleagues for approximately the past three years primarily in the area of acquisitions. During that period, we have experienced a professionalism that is refreshing. Andy offers in-depth expertise as well as industry knowledge born from extensive experience, a combination which adds material value well beyond a normal business relationship.
We anticipate a long Ė term, mutually beneficial association. It was a great experience.
Very truly yours,
Keith c. Wallace,Jr.
Senior Vice President / Chief Financial Officer
C.R. England, Ind
Century Carriers, Inc. and its subsidiaries are family owned businesses that was started 1998. When the Transportation business was booming, times were great but, like other family owned businesses we didnít prepare for the economy the past year. My wife and I lost many hours sleep and made many calls to attorneys, banks, and whom ever would listen to our story trying to figure out how we were going to save our business for our future and our children.
Andy and his team has given us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel and we are making progress, thanks again.
Kevin Henderson, President/CEO
Century Carriers Inc. / Century Expedited Inc.
Originally, I met Andy at a Truckload Carrier`s Conference during a round table discussion on the transition of family business. Andy was very knowledgeable about the topic and expressed many ideas that we hadn`t thought of. During the down turn of our industry in 2001, We called upon Andy, as a consultant, to help us understand how to turn our business around. We hired Ahern and Associates to come in and do businesses review. By giving us a road map to success with their intial audit, they helped turn our business around within thirty days.
Andy Ahern and Ahern & Associates have always delivered exactly what they have promised.
Don Christenson, President
Christenson Transportation, Inc.
We have thought about selling our business one day, but we really didnít know much about how to go about it. Your company contacted us a few months ago about a client of yours that was looking to buy businesses like ours. Now just a few months later, the sale is complete. Everything went very smoothly, Ahern was there to guide us through the beginning of the process. We are very happy with our whole experience with Ahern, especially Andy and Brian. They gave us personal attention any time we had questions or concerns.
John & Jennifer Rainney
I wanted to thank you for your guidance, leadership and support. The professionalism and dedication of you and your staff is outstanding. The knowledge you posses of the transportation industry and its inner workings was been a huge asset to us in our time of transition. With your assistance we have been able to make significant changes within our company to improve structure and productivity. Aherns onsite visit and detailed evaluation of our company has been a very valuable tool. The outside look at how we do business and the suggestions you've made to improve our overall performance have been very valuable. All of your advice and direction has been thoughtful and caring, I feel that you truly care about our business and success. You've done everything you said you would do and then some, working with you and your dedicated staff has been a pleasure and will improve the productivity of our company. I look forward to a long relationship with Ahern and Associates.
Specialized Business Solutions. INC