Operational Review Case Study #1
Denver, CO. Client was company that was a combination of:
The client ran into substantial financial problems:
- Their insurance carrier was canceling their insurance;
- Their bank was pulling their line of credit;
- They could not cash flow their debt service;
Ahern was able to streamline the operation and demonstrate a savings of approximately $1.4 million.
Subsequently thereafter, the customer indicated that:
- They wanted Ahern to assist them in a transition process;
- They wanted to eventually sell the company;
- They wanted to get out of the trucking business.
Ahern systemically helped the client implement changes that were necessary to cash flow the company:
- Ahern secured the client a new line of credit;
- Ahern worked with their creditors;
- Ahern then unbundled the company and sold various portions to three (3) different Ahern clients.
The company historically:
- Had not cash flowed;
- Should have gone out of business;
- Ahern was able to help the client survive and eventually unbundled the company and bring cash to the owner.